Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi! im looking for which advance data analysis is actually helpful to real life.

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36

Thanks

Talking Re: Hi! im looking for which advance data analysis is actually helpful to real life.

"countless people" may mean "tiny in proportion " -- will look into stable matching over time to see if that meets the question (and you also didn't give any examples of how it helps you)

for your other comment, it's funny how your claims doesn't meet facts, the original post was very polite so that cancels out "If you could.." and your accusation of "overall demeanor" is reflected by you adding that comment when it was requested to make only helpful commets, which you intentionally deviated from; also, your posts give of the undertones that you are so ignorant to believe that sloppy interpretation can be made so hastily, which in turn, shows how much you don't know about many fields outside of what you are comfortable with. and that alone, is funny ^_^

Omega Contributor
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 1,147 Posts

Re: Hi! im looking for which advance data analysis is actually helpful to real life.

Just saw your recent post that better defined your homework. Any person can use this (stable matching) for match preferences, do a gootle search for real life examples.
    Stop cowardice, ban guns!

Banned

Thanks

Talking Re: Hi! im looking for which advance data analysis is actually helpful to real life.

don't worry, i'll judge for myself, and in a less partial fashion than you can, because i just see a continuing troll; after all, look at your picture -- defined fully.

but hey, if i find out it's good, then thanks that a troll finally ccame to save humanity.

TS Contributor
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 461
    Thanks

Re: Hi! im looking for which advance data analysis is actually helpful to real life.

datana,

The report button is there for reporting spam or a genuinely abusive post. Reporting a post by a moderator, who is simply pointing out that your original query is very hard to make sense of, is not going to do you any favours with the moderation crew. If you continue to waste our time by inappropriately using the report feature, you may find yourself removed from the forum.

Banned

Thanks

Well, reports will be made to unhelpful comments. And don't waste my time with comments that not address the question at hand. Making threats doesn't win any favours. And says much about how noble you are.

Pretty much all people of quality won't like being hindered on a site where the "For Justice" people aren't quality in return.

Omega Contributor
    Thanks

You reported people trying to help you, now that is funny! That gave me a pretty good laugh. You really do have a good sense of humor. A regular smooth operator. Good luck, I hope you do well on your assignment. Remember no student left behind.

Sorry, I started laughing again imagining what you said in the report and probably how poorly it was written: "These brainless people won't answer me, and give me examples."

Here is your real life example, your mom looks at the box her pregnancy test came in, it says 99.9% accurate, does the test error on the side of false positive or false negative and does she need to start saving up for the operation. Also if you look at the bottom of your posts we can all see that you are going back and editing them but for some reason not for grammar?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hlsmith For This Useful Post:

bryangoodrich (02-17-2013), bugman (02-17-2013)

Omega Contributor
    Thanks

Have a good night and I truly hope you do well in your endeavors and are able to use my example. I am referring to the former not the latter one.

Admin
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 213
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2