I'm getting myself in a muddle and hoping someone can help!

I am analysing a discrete data set - I am comparing my control and experimental group, of which there are 4 discrete outcomes.

I am correct in thinking that the best test to use to determine statistical significance in this instance would be a Chi Squared test? If not, can anyone advise me as to the best test to try?

I'd be very grateful for any help received!!!