Hello guys, I have an assignment and I am royally stuck and don't have a clue how to begin. Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated (no need to post answers if you dont want, but i would love any response as to how to begin) Thanks!@

You* and* your* friends* have* developed* a* unique* business* that* produces* and*sells* events* related*
paraphernalia*such*as*t‐shirts,*sweatshirts*and*sporting*garments.**In*your*next*business*opportunity,*
you*plan*on*selling*Canadian*Olympic*sweatshirts*for*the*2014*Sochi*Olympic*Winter*Games*using*your*
online*storefront.**Using*an*overseas*production*facility,*you*must*place*your*order*2*months*prior*to*
the*time*the*sweatshirts*will*be*sold.* *Each*sweatshirt*costs*$18*to*produce*(using*your*proprietary*
design*and*logo)*and*is*expected*to*be*sold*through*your*online*storefront*for*$42.**Any*sweatshirt*that*
is* not*sold* at*the* end*of*the*Olympics*will*be*sold*through* a* distributor*who* is* offering* $11* per*
sweatshirt.* *The*probability*distribution*of*consumer*demand*for*the*sweatshirts*has*been*assessed*
using*previous*Olympic*events*that*your*company*has*been*involved*with*and*is*estimated*as*follows:*
Demand* 50* 100* 150* 200* 250* 300* 350* 400* 450* 500*
Probability* 0.025* 0.050* 0.150* 0.200* 0.160* 0.110* 0.090* 0.090* 0.075* 0.050
*You*also*recognize*from*past*events*that*not*meeting* customer*demand* impacts* your* company’s*
business*through* future* lost*sales,* lost* customer* goodwill,* etc.* * Knowing*this,* you* would* like*to*
incorporate*a*cost*of*$5*per*sweatshirt*in*your*analysis*anytime*demand*for*your*sweatshirt*exceeds*
your*supply.**Assuming*the*demand*and*costing*information*above*is*accurate,*answer*the*following*
questions*by*developing*a*spreadsheet*model*using*Excel:****
a. Construct*the*payoff*matrix*
b. What*decision*should*be*made*according*to*the*maximax*decision*rule?*
c. What*decision*should*be*made*according*to*the*maximin*decision*rule?*
d. What*decision*should*be*made*according*to*the*EMV*decision*rule?*
e. What*decision*should*be*made*according*to*the*minimax*regret*decision*rule?*
f. What*decision*should*be*made*according*to*the*EOL*decision*rule?*
g. How*much*should*your*company*be*willing*to*pay*to*obtain*a*demand*forecast*that*is*100%*
accurate?**