+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help for Statistical Analysis for our project (using Statistical Estimation)

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24

Thanks

Help for Statistical Analysis for our project (using Statistical Estimation)

Good day. I would like to ask for your help for our statistical analysis of our project. Our project is an alarm clock that is modified in a way that snooze and alarming won't get turned off easily.

Now the problem is the Statistical Analysis for our testing. Our testing includes checking some electronic devices attached in it if it would turn off/on as it alarms, comparison of the theoretical (the time user has set) and expected alarm time. (the time displayed when it is already alarming). We are focusing our statistical analysis on the second test.

We have consulted our professor about our testing and he suggested for us to use Statistical Estimation. Based on research, I found out that this analysis is used to calculate the average of certain data.

The problem is how do I put it into our paper? I have set a table which we will record the theoretical and expected alarm time and its time difference. What should I do next?

TS Contributor
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Thanks

Re: Help for Statistical Analysis for our project (using Statistical Estimation)

You could perform a 1-sample t-test (or 1-sample Wilcoxon if differences are not normal) on the differences with a null hypothesis that the differences = 0.

+ Reply to Thread