+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Retired Statistician Selling My SAGE Statistical Reference Book Series - 25 Books !!

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 42

Thanks

Retired Statistician Selling My SAGE Statistical Reference Book Series - 25 Books !!

Dear Fellow Statisticians,

I hope this will be considered and appropriate post by the Admins.

I'm a retired life-long Statistician and Researcher that wants to see my SAGE University Series (the Green Applications Paperbacks) containing 25 Popular Titles i.e., 25 books, "go" to a good home and to a Statistician,Researcher, or University Professor that will value them as much as I did, and refer to them , as much as I did over my career. I would've donated them to a College or University; but, I REALLY want them to go to "someone" who has been looking to collect a set of these "classics." Again that is my true motivation, to sell these to an individual that realizes their value and has been collecting them for their own professional library.

If this post is not appropriate, I ask for your forgiveness - I just want them to go to the "right" home - someone who will appreciate them, use them, and share them withe their colleagues.

So, if you're a Statistician or Researcher or University Prof that has been looking to collect these valuable reference publications, you may find them at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=191103758865

Again, I think the "right person" will be able to get these at a very discounted price as compared to buying them for $20 - $30 individually. And, I want them to be cared for, and valued as much as I did. These green Sage Series booklets are in great condition with no missing covers or pages.

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 42

Thanks

Re: Retired Statistician Selling My SAGE Statistical Reference Book Series - 25 Books

NOTE: It has been brought to my attention that I made an error in my pricing. The starting price is $75 NOT $175 - sorry to anyone that received sticker shock !!

+ Reply to Thread