+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The appropriate form of analysis / technique and terms?

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Thanks

The appropriate form of analysis / technique and terms?

My assignment is to do the give the appropriate form of analysis / technique or term for a list of scenarios. I am lost on a few and would appreciate help with this one in particular.

A psychology professor wanted to reduce test anxiety for her students. She wanted to know whether if day of the week or, type of test, or both might influence student' level of anxiety. She had 4 groups of 6 student each rate their anxiety while testing. The 4 groups were identified in the following ways: MM (Monday, Matching); MC (Monday, Multiple-Choice); FM (Friday, Matching); FC (Friday, Multiple-Choice). If the anxiety of MM and FC were most positively influenced, what would this effect be called?

TS Contributor
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 976
    Thanks

Re: The appropriate form of analysis / technique and terms?

Hi! We are glad that you posted here! This looks like a homework question though. Our homework help policy can be found here. We mainly just want to see what you have tried so far and that you have put some effort into the problem. I would also suggest checking out this thread for some guidelines on smart posting behavior that can help you get answers that are better much more quickly.
    for all your psychometric needs! https://psychometroscar.wordpress.com/about/

+ Reply to Thread