+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which test do I have to use?

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 44

Thanks

Which test do I have to use?

Hi!

I hope someone can help me out with the following problem. I'm not the best at statistics...

So I got 5 gorilla's which I observed. For each I got a set of behaviors which they performed during the observations. I got 3 differend periods where I sampled the behavior of those gorilla's. Lets call it period A, B and C. I want to statistically test whether there is a mean significance in behavior compared to the periods of observation (A, B and C).

For example:
    Gorilla 1 performed auto-scratching behavior during all of the periods. In period A the level of auto-scratching is 0.2%, in period B it's also 0.2% and period C it's 0.9% (estimated average of the behaviors during the period).

Can someone help me out with this? What test do I have to use in order to test this?

Greeting!

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50

Thanks

Re: Which test do I have to use?

Tell us what you have done so for.

What is your factor (s) or independent variable? how many levels for those factors? What's your dependent variable?
    A stats course for beginners! Individual questions can be asked in the Q and A section!
    https://www.udemy.com/statistics-for-psychology/?couponCode=TALKSTATSCOUPONPSY

+ Reply to Thread