Hi all. this is my first post on talkstats.
I'll try to be brief.
I remember learning about comparing the top 30% and bottom 30% of results to show better/clearer division of a scale, but I cant remember a) what that's called; b) cant find literature on it; and c) (I could find this if I knew A&B) how to do it.\
Any help is much appreciated