+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you are inclined to do so, post your daily medicines/supplements

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Thanks

If you are inclined to do so, post your daily medicines/supplements

I am pretty sure this is an appropriate topic for a "Random Chat" forum, but if the mod's find it too intrusive, I am fine if they take it down.

The medicines you post can be OTC or prescribed. You can list the dosage, why you take them, etc. Basically whatever you want. My hope is to get some good talk going on medicines that can help people

My medicines:

Luvox (fluvoxamine): 100 MG x 2 a day (total 200 MG a day). Prescribed to treat my Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. It works ok. I hear that OCD is one of the few mental health disorders that is extremely resistant to medication, so I guess that's that.

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine): 90 MG x 1 a day. Prescribed for Binge-Eating Disorder (which it helps greatly) and also for ADHD, but I find it doesn't help ADHD very much at all because of its slow release (which makes it great for BED!), so I added my next medicine.

Zenzedi (dextroamphetamine sulfate): 10 MG x 1-3 a day. This is a newly named medicine, which was previously sold as Dexedrine IR tablets (they're the exact same medicine). They work great for ADHD.

Buster (buspirone): 15 MG x 3 a day. Awful medicine to "treat" Generalized Anxiety Disorder, which has inadvertently gotten better regardless of the medicine. I shouldn't say the medicine is "awful" per se, as there are no side-effects, but it literally does nothing for GAD. If you are really struggling with this disorder, I would recommend a benzo.

Ability (Aripiprazole): 10 MG x 2 a day. I don't even know why I take this one, as I don't have schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. I guess as an add-on to the Luvox ? I'm not really sure, but next time I see my doctor I'm going to be asked to be taken off of it, because I really don't like it, or see a need for it.

What about you guys?

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 59

Thanks

Re: If you are inclined to do so, post your daily medicines/supplements

I just have my Vitamin E and Vitamin C for my daily supplements.

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 59

Thanks

Krill, vitamin C and Calcium

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38

Thanks

Seriously? You are taking those medications? Well, on my part I am just taking hypertensive drugs because my BP is currently unstable. Got the highest reading last month at 180/100.

+ Reply to Thread