+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What experimental design would be most appropriate?

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5

Thanks

Post What experimental design would be most appropriate?

In my study I have two study groups:

Group A is composed of X subjects which are either males or females, and every subject is characterized by one of the six categories of temperament which are category1, category2, category3, category4, category5 and category6

Group B is composed of Y subjects which are either males or females, and every subject is characterized by one of the six categories of temperament which are category1, category2, category3, category4, category5 and category6

Group A received treatment A three times every week for three months, and group B (Control group) received treatment B three times every week for three months.

Before the beginning of treatment, dependent variable1 and dependent variable2 were measured for every subject (of Group A and Group B) and served as baseline. The same dependent variables were measured after every month during the treatment period, and at the end (total of 4 sampling points). Both dependent variables are continuous.

What experimental design would be most appropriate to test if treatment A and treatment B (together with my additional predictors: sex and temperament) affected the DVs differently?
    I am thinking of using a Repeated measure ANOVA but I am not sure of how I can include both dependent variables simultaneously.

Thanks, and I would appreciate your help very much!!
    Last edited by sylnyapi; 11-15-2016 at 01:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread