+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to get a relationship equation in between variables of a multi-physics problem?

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 46

Thanks

How to get a relationship equation in between variables of a multi-physics problem?

I have a multiphysics problem in which my output voltage data is dependent on the input oscillation frequency. There are four physics coupled in the problem. I have experimental voltage data available w.r.t time. However, I don't have an extensive input frequency data points. I would like to know if there is any way to find an*equation that relates my output variable (v) with my input variable (w) in a multi-physics problem? Is there*any statistical analysis method which takes all the involved equations of a multi-physics problem as an input and suggests an equation relating variables of my choice? With this, I was hoping to get approximate data set for my input variable that matches the recorded (and available) output. Your help is appreciated

TS Contributor
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Thanks

Re: How to get a relationship equation in between variables of a multi-physics proble

Hi,
    what is a multi-physics problem? By the look of ut you might want to look at multiple regression for starters.

regards

+ Reply to Thread