+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I perfrom Two Way Anova? Also, is it possible to predict chemical percentage?

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 41

Thanks

Can I perfrom Two Way Anova? Also, is it possible to predict chemical percentage?

Dear Fellow members,

I have a data (attached the structure) and each data point is average of 30 observations. In this, I measure the chemical component effect to the 75 pound cement bag (0%-No chemical, 0.2%, 1.2% and 2.4%). I use four different methods to measure this effect (Breaking, Flexural, Deflection and Energy absorption) by separately for 7 days, 28 days and 90 days curing period.

If I assume this will comes under Two way Anova by considering for each method we will have Curing Period and chemical percentages. Totally, 4 two way Anova analysis. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Also, is it possible to compare 0% (base case) vs 0.2%, 1.2% and 2.4%)?

And another thing I want to do is predicting chemical percentage when I supply, curing days and method(s). Will it be possible? If so, guide me on what statistical techniques I can consider it.

Thanks,
    Lawrence
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by lawrence.slj; 02-25-2017 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Attached data structure image is not appearing while loading.

Human
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Thanks

Re: Can I perfrom Two Way Anova? Also, is it possible to predict chemical percentage?

It seems to be a two way analysis of variance.

Also, is it possible to compare 0% (base case) vs 0.2%, 1.2% and 2.4%)?
    yes.

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 41

Thanks

Re: Can I perfrom Two Way Anova? Also, is it possible to predict chemical percentage?

Hi GretaGarbo,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you tell me the statistical technique to compare base case with other groups? It is just mean comparison?

compare 0% (base case) vs 0.2%, 1.2% and 2.4%)?
    Thanks,
    Lawrence

Human
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Thanks

Compare the main effects of each factor. Most software will help you with that. Compute the confidence interval for each level of each factor.

+ Reply to Thread