[AMOS] AMOS 19 View path diagram output not enabled

I've tried the AMOS 19 user guide, google searches, and viewing existing threads here with AMOS output in the title, and I remain puzzled... hoping someone can help before I lose my sanity.

When I calculate estimates for this Path, I can view text output - it's all available, including regression weights.

However, when I try to click on the "view path diagram output" button, it is not enabled. No matter what I do, I cannot get AMOS to provide an output model - I can only view the input model. I feel like there has to be a simple explanation for this, and hopefully a simple fix as well, but for the life of me, I cannot seem to figure out what it is. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to explain!

Re: AMOS 19: View path diagram output not enabled

Hi,

Not too sure if you have solved your problem. I had the same problem and I managed to resolve it. You may try the following:

1) Have only one "1" in every variable but place all the "1s" for the "e".
2) Go to view > analysis properties > numerical > check "try to fit unidentified models"

Hope it helps.

I'm having the same issue. I did step 2: "try to fit underidentified models" with no luck. I'm not sure exactly what step one means. Any other suggestions on how to deal with this?