ANOVA: )Genre of Series (IV) +Gender (Moderator) effect on Purchase Intention (DV)

Hey,

In my research I have as IV the Genre of the series (comedy vs drama). The moderator is Gender. And I want to see how this effects purchase intention (DV) [for product placement].
How do I check the differences for men/comedy female/comedy men/drama female/drama though? When I do a post-hoc bonferonni it tells me it cant do it for either because there are less than 2 groups.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Re: ANOVA: )Genre of Series (IV) +Gender (Moderator) effect on Purchase Intention (DV

What are your specific questions? A two way anova would allow you to easily answer questions about the main effects and if interaction is present.

Re: ANOVA: )Genre of Series (IV) +Gender (Moderator) effect on Purchase Intention (DV

When i do an ANOVA none of the effects are significant. But I want to check the means of the actual groups. Like, I want to see the purchase intention Mean of the drama group and of the Comedy group. How do I do this?

Dason

Ambassador to the humans

Do you mean how to do it in theory? Otherwise you need to specify what software you're using...

Nevermind, just need to select descriptive statistics in the ANOVA.. its been awhile -_-'

I meant in SPSS yeah, sorry!