Basic question: How to analyse baseline characteristics for study (GraphPad Prism)

Hi

I do apologise for the basic question here, but I am very new to this. I'm trying to report my baseline characteristics for a clinical pilot study we performed. I have three experimental groups and would like to report the following table as you would find in a clinical trial paper, but can't seem to figure out how to do it in Prism?

For the three groups, I want to report the age (mean + SD), the percentage of patients in each group by gender. I also want to report the percentage of each group that had a number of co-morbidities (ie. categorical variable) - atrial fibrillation, diabetes, ischaemic heart disease etc, with the percentage of each group that had the disease as well as p values.

A word version of the table is attached. I cant seem to figure out what kind of analysis I need to do in order to get this done and don't really know where to start. Some help for a newbie would be very kindly appreciated.

Attachments