Bayes' formula question help

One percent of population cannot drive even if they try very very hard, but everyone applies for the driving license. The driving test fails those who cannot drive with a chance of 97%, but because the test has to be strict, it fails those who drive well with a probability of 3%. How likely it is that the person who failed a driving test is actually an able driver?


Ambassador to the humans
Hi! :welcome: We are glad that you posted here! This looks like a homework question though. Our homework help policy can be found here. We mainly just want to see what you have tried so far and that you have put some effort into the problem. I would also suggest checking out this thread for some guidelines on smart posting behavior that can help you get answers that are better much more quickly.