Best way to do a 'how-to' about Math tags

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
I was thinking of making a quick 'how to' type thread for using the math tags on the forum (thanks to CowboyBear). My question (mostly to quark but anybody is welcome to comment): Should this be an announcement? A sticky? If it's a sticky then we would need a new thread in each forum that we would put it. What opinions does everybody have on this issue?

TheEcologist

Global Moderator
Re: Math tags

I was thinking of making a quick 'how to' type thread for using the math tags on the forum (thanks to CowboyBear). My question (mostly to quark but anybody is welcome to comment): Should this be an announcement? A sticky? If it's a sticky then we would need a new thread in each forum that we would put it. What opinions does everybody have on this issue?
:tup:

Great idea, I'd say one sticky in the most appropriate forum and a link to that sticky in the other forums existing stickies. We dont want to clutter up all the forums with multiple stickies.

Cheers,

M.

CowboyBear

Super Moderator
Re: Math tags

Sounds like a great idea :yup: I'm not sure which forum would be most appropriate to post in, but perhaps this one would do the trick? Thanks Dason!