Chi squared

I am measuring if a number of different parameters of two populations changed with time
Male (24 changed, 13 did not change)
Female (32 changed, 5 did not changed)

Is it valid to do a Pearson Chi squared instead of an exact Fischer test to show that more parameters changed in the female than male population
Last edited: