Compare effect of two independent variables


New Member

I would like your help on the following:

I have run a fixed effects model (in SPSS) and want to test whether the difference between two independent variables (both positively and significanly associated with dependent variable) is significant or not. Any ideas of which test should/can I use to test this?

Thank you