Confusion about randomized completely block design

Hi guys,
I am a research student working in the dairy field and I am quite confused with the experiment I did recently.

I have three kinds of milk(1, 2, and 3 with different protein and fat content) and I tested three inoculation concentrations(treatment) for each of them, and there are three replicates. I think for milk 1 (see below) it is a 3 × 3 completely randomized block design, which incorporated 3 treatments and 3 blocks (replicate trials).
Picture1.png

And for milk 2 and milk 3, the experiment design is the same.
Picture2.png
Picture3.png
There is no problem to analyze the influences of different treatments for each of the milk(1, 2, 3), but how can I compare the three different milks, like I want to compare the data from milk 1, 2, and 3 on the conditions of treatment 1? I think I cannot just use ANOVA to analyze it.

I am not sure if there is any way to combine the three whole/big experiments together and analyze them, like what kind of statistical analysis method should I use, or is there a better way to design it in your opinion?

So this is why I come here to seek your kind help. I am really bad at statistics and if my question looks stupid to you please forgive me. Thank you all.