Hello all,

I have accuracy scores on 6 different tests. I have calculated the percentage of the accuracy in each test so that each of the tests has a score on the same scale (0-100%). I want to see how well do each of the 6 different tests correlate with a 7th test. I have been told I should run a multiple regression analysis or a linear model. I was even explained that to run the linear model I should consider an equation as follows:

y = B0 + B1.test1 + B2.test2 + B3.test3 .... + error

B0 = intercept
B1..Bn = estimate

However, now that I have the data I have no idea what to do or how to do it.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Best

"I want to see how well do each of the 6 different tests correlate with a 7th test".
Your wording here is very specific. - Are you purey interesting in any association between the single test scores and the 7th test? In which case you don't need multple regression.

Or If you find the best combination of test scores and weightings. (Which would use multiple regression). - (This may well be complicated by a correlation between the 1st 6 test scores)

What software do you have access to? (if any)?

Are you familar with the assumptions regarding the data for conducting a regression analysis?

I'm by no means a regression wizz, but I'm currently studying it so know a little! ;)

JP