Creating a scatter plot that stacks identification values but also displays the mean and one standard deviation.

Dear forum, I am trying to make a scatterplot that stacks identical values and add the mean and standard deviation to it. I used the following syntax to create a graph with the individual scores presented and identical values stacked:

GGRAPH /GRAPHDATASET NAME="graphdataset" VARIABLES=Test Accuracy MISSING=LISTWISE REPORTMISSING=NO /GRAPHSPEC SOURCE=INLINE /FITLINE TOTAL=NO. BEGIN GPL SOURCE: s=userSource(id("graphdataset"))
DATA: Test=col(source(s), name("Test"), unit.category())
DATA: Accuracy=col(source(s), name("Accuracy"))
GUIDE: axis(dim(1), label("Test"))
GUIDE: axis(dim(2), label("Accuracy"))
GUIDE: text.title(label("Simple Scatter of Accuracy by Test"))
SCALE: cat(dim(1), include("1.00", "2.00", "3.00", "4.00", "5.00", "6.00"))
SCALE: linear(dim(2), include(0))
ELEMENT: point.dodge.symmetric(position(Test*Accuracy)) END GPL.

I then tried to add to this syntax to this to display the mean and standard deviation:

GGRAPH /GRAPHDATASET NAME="graphdataset" VARIABLES=Test Accuracy MEANSD(Accuracy, 1)[name="MEAN_Accuracy" LOW="MEAN_Accuracy_LOW" HIGH="MEAN_Accuracy_HIGH"] MISSING=LISTWISE REPORTMISSING=NO /GRAPHSPEC SOURCE=INLINE /FITLINE TOTAL=YES. BEGIN GPL SOURCE: s=userSource(id("graphdataset"))
DATA: Test=col(source(s), name("Test"), unit.category())
DATA: Accuracy=col(source(s), name("Accuracy"))
DATA: MEAN_Accuracy=col(source(s), name("MEAN_Accuracy"))
DATA: LOW=col(source(s), name("MEAN_Accuracy_LOW"))
DATA: HIGH=col(source(s), name("MEAN_Accuracy_HIGH"))
GUIDE: axis(dim(1), label("Test"))
GUIDE: axis(dim(2), label("Accuracy"))
GUIDE: text.title(label("Simple Scatter with Fit Line of Accuracy by Test"))
GUIDE: text.footnote(label("Error Bars: 95% CI"))
SCALE: cat(dim(1), include("1.00", "2.00", "3.00", "4.00", "5.00", "6.00"))
SCALE: linear(dim(2), include(0))
ELEMENT: point.dodge.symmetric(position(Test*Accuracy))
ELEMENT: point(position(Test*MEAN_Accuracy))
ELEMENT: interval(position(region.spread.range(Test*(LOW+HIGH))), shape.interior(shape.ibeam)) END GPL.

Unfortunately, this results in graph no longer stacks identical values.

Can someone please advise me on how to edit my syntax to add the mean and standard deviation, whilst also stacking identical values? I'm on a bit of a tight deadline, so a swift response would be much appreciated!

Thanks, Joe