Decimal places for Sig

Hello everyone,

I have finally progressed to chapters 4 and 5 of the dissertation and want to make sure the presentation is correct. In particular, the p<.01. SPSS table actually reads Sig (2-tailed) .000 -- and the ** states "Correlation is significant at the 0.01 level (2-tailed).

The second research question stated: What is the relationship between perceived administrator support and a beginning science teacher’s intent to stay? The relationship between perceived support (as measured by the statement “I receive support from my principal”) and a teacher’s intent to stay (as measured by the summative intent to stay index) was investigated using Spearman’s rho correlation coefficient. Preliminary analyses were performed using a scatterplot. There was a strong, positive correlation between the two variables, rs = .538, n=145, p< .01 (two-tailed), with high levels of perceived support associated with high intent to stay values.
My first question, is there a means to change the decimal places in SPSS to see if the Sig (2-tailed) would read .0003 (as an example)?

My second question, am I correct in the sentence 'There was a strong, positive correlation between the two variables' in which I state p<.01 ?

Thank you for your assistance.

Last edited:
I found an answer. If you click on the output then the actual number of decimal places will show. For example, the output stated .000 and when I clicked on the output then it showed 5.39E-15.

Hope this helps someone else in the future.

Estimation of GARCH parameters

Hi

Can anybody help me to estimate the parameters of GARCH(1,1) model.

expecting for valuable reply

Zujee..