difficulties with finding a suitable research question(s)

Hello, everyone, :wave:
I have an ANOVA-analysis task, and I need to come up with the most suitable research questions for it. the task is as follows:

The researcher wants to find out what effect type of school, age of first exposure to English and Home Language Background (Monolingual, Multilingual) have on the test scores of 90 participants.

I was thinking of such research questions as:
1) Is there an interaction between the test scores of students and the type of school they attend?
2) Is there a significant difference in test scores of students across their age of first exposure to English?
3) Is there a significant difference in test scores of students across their home language background?

Would such research questions be appropriate?...
thanks in advance!

hlsmith

Not a robit
Yes, these may be a good start in exploring the tests use. Are you to use just One-way ANOVA, or can you examine interactions and Two-way ANOVA?

Thanx a lot!
Actually I am to decide what type of ANOVA to use.
I was thinking of Three-way, as i have three independent variables... Will it work?...

hlsmith

Not a robit
Yes, they are setting that up for you with the way the statement is presented. You would want to also evaluate if your sample size can handle that many predictors and potential interaction terms, with test score being your dependent variable.