Eviews - How to segregate the data?

Hi there. I have an assignment that requires me to use either Eviews or stata. I'm more comfortable with Eviews, so I'm asking here. I attached the data set and a codebook just in case.

So the thing is, the first question asks me to "Determine the median wage and salary income by sex and then calculate the female to male earnings ratio. Include all individuals in the dataset." I can do this by myself, no problem.

The next step however asks me "Now determine the median wage and salary income by sex and female-to-male earnings ratio for full-year, full-time
workers. Define full-year, full-time (FYFT) as having worked 50 or more weeks in the previous year and having usual hours worked per week of 35 hours or more."

How do I use both the gender variable and the FYFT variable to segregate the data? And then after that, I have to do the same with more variables.

The final step is:
"Now I want you to examine how the gender gap varies by other characteristics like race and age. Determine the median wage and salary income by sex and female-to-male earnings ratio for FYFT workers disaggregated by:
(i) age group: 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64.
(ii) educational attainment: less than high school, high school graduate, some college but no degree, bachelor’s degree, and advanced degree.
(iii) marital status: married with spouse present versus single (where single is defined as separated, divorced, widowed, married but spouse absent, or never-married).
(iv) race: white, black, Asian, and other groups
(v) nativity: foreign-born vs. native-born"

I don't need the answers, I can interpret the data myself, I just don't know how to GET the data using Eviews/Stata. Can someone walk me through the steps of using this program to get the data? Any help is appreciated, thanks.