Hayes Process V3.3 Model 89 in SPSS V25

Hi

I can't find any information on how to interpret the results of a Hayes Process V3.3 Model 89 in SPSS V25

In the attachement you find the results of a Hayes Process V3.3 Model 89 in SPSS V25.

Can someone give me an explanation on how to interpret these results.
Or can someone give me an example of a Hayes Process V3.3 Model 89 with an explanation of the results.

Would really appreciate it if someone can help. Thank you !

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
See you haven't gotten much feedback. I am not really experience in mediation analysis, so remember that. When I opened the file I was not expect that causal diagram. Figured it would be a simple scenario. So you have two subsequent mediators and posit moderation across the board. I guess that would be the most cautious diagram, but is there theory/rationale to imagine this is so? Also, do you need both mediators in the model since they are sequential, I don't know the right answer, but two back to back moderated-mediators feels off to me. But I am inexperienced.

See you haven't gotten much feedback. I am not really experience in mediation analysis, so remember that. When I opened the file I was not expect that causal diagram. Figured it would be a simple scenario. So you have two subsequent mediators and posit moderation across the board. I guess that would be the most cautious diagram, but is there theory/rationale to imagine this is so? Also, do you need both mediators in the model since they are sequential, I don't know the right answer, but two back to back moderated-mediators feels off to me. But I am inexperienced.
The model used (Hayes Process V3.3 Model 89) was determined by the professor from the University of Ghent. This cannot be changed.
I would like to know how to interpret the results generated in SPSS.

spunky

Doesn't actually exist
Mediation models like yours are very, VERY specific to subfields within the social sciences. It's usually hard to get help for those models unless you work with someone who specializes on them because almost nobody outside of those subfields uses them or is familiar with them.

Have you tried to reach out to Dr. Andrew Hayes directly? Or used his resources? For anything beyond simple mediation, Hayes and his PROCESS research group tend to be the only source.

http://afhayes.com/index.html

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
I could see wanting to know the effects of each term, but that causal diagram has two subsequent moderated mediators. I question how someone would suspect that and if you need to address it, since the first would be conditionally independent of the outcome since the second one likely screens it off - if it does not really have a direct effect on the outcome.