Hello!

Tessa

Hi all,

I am new to the forum, some formal statistic training from life science undergrad and grad school. Just started a job in the medical industry with lots of study design and data analysis on my plate. Feeling a bit lost...

Looking forward to learning from you and sharing my experience!

Tessa

Tessa

Hi!

My work deals mostly with internal quality control studies and design/analysis of clinical trials for the reproductive medical industry.

Tessa

TheEcologist

Global Moderator
Welcome, Tessa.

Glad to have you aboard.

In clinical trials and the medical world in general, the correct use of statistics is very important. If you have any problems I am sure that you will find help among our group of friendly and regular posters!

Bugman, what is up with the new avatar?

bugman

Super Moderator
Bugman, what is up with the new avatar?
Haha.. Which one the current one (The Schmo?) or the dinosaur egg? If its the later, it was a lame attempt to get on board with your raptor/egg stealing post afew days ago.

The Schmo is a character in the Captain caveman era and popped up when I googled around ridiculous avatars. It was that or a cat wearing large red snow shoes, but I think Dason has cornered the market of avatars of animals wearing/doing stupid things. In short, I feel I have no identity right now, which is why there may be a few changes in my avatars before I feel I can settle down with one!