help in Real survey data analysis‏

would you please guide me to analyze it? i will tell u overall view of the questionnaire and goals and hope to help me how to analyze it

the questionnaire consists of 4 parts
1st part( want to know what Internet financial reporting ways the investor aware of ) and here sample of questions

1- Excel Very aware of it --------------> Not aware of it at all
2-HTML

and so on so how to Analyze that part?

2nd part ( will give the investor two ways of financial reporting and will ask some quetions to SOLVE then give him a question after each choice he made to rate the diffculty of the task) so will b like the following

for Traditional finacnail reporting

1- Identify which bank has the highest cash Balance BANK a bank b bank c so here will chose one answer ( that type of data is nominal or scale)? and how to analyze it?

2- please rate the diffculty of the task very easy ------------------- very hard

and then repeat it twice
and here come to the Internet financal reporting and repeat the same questions

so is here can use wilcoxon test?? to analyze between Traditional and Internet reporting? or how to analyze between them??

third part of the questionnaire related to benefits of the Internet financal reporting

and will be as follows
1- Internet finacnal reporting increase Timeliness of accounting information on likert scale Total agreee ----------------- total refuse

so how to analyze that part??

fourth part related to the obstacle of applying financial reporting and will be as follows

1- effort needed to learn financal reporting totaly agree ---------------- total refuse

so how to analyze that part??

knowing that it ONE group , or i guess i can divided them into two related groups

so what to use?? sorry for taking long of your time thanks again

trinker

ggplot2orBust
i will tell u overall view of the questionnaire and goals
The goals part is important. What is your research question(s)? What dies the actual rating/response scale look like? Does each section represent a domain for a larger latent construct? How many questions per section?

The goals part is important. What is your research question(s)? What dies the actual rating/response scale look like? Does each section represent a domain for a larger latent construct? How many questions per section?
thanks alot for reply my Research hypotheses as follows:

XBRL financial reports increase comparability of accounting information compared to Traditional financial reports

second one

XBrl financial reports increases Timeliness of accounting information compared to Traditional financial reports

that are the main goals of the research so
first of all i started a general questions to know the user knowledge about different ways of financial reporting over net

that part on 5 point likert scale from know very well about it ------till _------ not know any about it

excel
pdf
html
xbrl

so how to analyze that part??? only know the percentage??? as that my goal in that part

the second part will give three TRADITIONAL financial statments of three banks and three questions to solve from that statements and after each question will ask the user to rate the easy of the task

so will be like that

which bank has the higher balance in cash?

bank a
bank b
bank c
not exist

here the data will be nominal or scale?

and guess will analyze it as percentage

and that question is followed by five point likert scale asking about the easy of the task

IS that task was easy?

Strongly agree ------------------- strngly disagree

which bank has balance of 242015212 in Cash in Euro? ( btw the statments in dollar) so the user will have to convert currency

then rate the easy of the task

and another question about debt ratio ( here will have to solve it)

then rate the easy of the task question
on 5 point likert

and then give the user XBRL financial statments of another different three banks
in two language and two currency

and ask the same previos questions

so the point here the user will rate it as not easy task while in the XBRL statment will rate it as very easy task

so how to analyze that part??? is wilcoxon do it? if so please would you tell me how?

third part in the questionnaire will be about the general benefits of the XBRL 10 questions about its benefits related to Comparability and Timliness on five point likert scale

strongly agreee ------------------------ strngly disagree

so how to analyze it and to support the previos section??

fourth part and consist of 10 questions realted to the obstaclues of applying XBRL in Reality

on five point likert scale too , here just want to get the highest and lowest challenges so how to analyze it??

thanks alot for your concern and hope you can help me