Help me w/ stat. project.

I'm a collage student and my final project is to research any topic, examining a single quantitative measurement and present the results. I'd like to research several aspects in regards to bulling. Such as how much has school bulling increased/decreased. If student victims of bulling graduated high school or dropped out, opting for the general high school equivalence diploma later in life.

I'm looking/asking for participants to answer the following questions:

Have you ever been bullied in school?

Did you receive a diploma from high school or a GED?

At what age and year did you graduate or earn your GED/Hi-test?

Thank you so much for your help and participation.

Last edited:
Are these questions addressed to us - to answer?

What class are you conducting this for?
Yes, I am asking for participants to answer the questions. The data collected will be used for a collage level statistics class final project and part of my final grade.

I apologize for my lack of clarity.

hlsmith

Not a robit
Where else are you sampling from, since you will likely get a non-random sample from us. I would imagine contributors to this site have a higher average level education. You also open yourself up to quite a bit of critique posting here. I could see many people questioning your design, etc.

Also, you should ask if the person is old enough to have graduated high school. Some posters, are high school stats students and they would answer these questions with responses that are not founded on the type of person you hope to answer, however you would not know this.

Have you ever been bullied in school? No. Not sure how you define this.

Did you receive a diploma from high school or a GED? Yes, not sure if different terms may be needed for our international contributors.

At what age and year did you graduate or earn your GED/Hi-test? 18, 1997, Don't know what a hi-test is, assuming diploma. Some of our international contrbutors may not intuitively know what a GED is.

Dude really??
I posted this under "random Chat" for a reason. This is not a scientific study.

I simply am asking for people to answer some questions, so i can do my homework.
Thank you for your advice , but i am sure any higher educated contributors can understand and answer a couple simple questions.

Miner

TS Contributor
Dude really??
I posted this under "random Chat" for a reason. This is not a scientific study.

I simply am asking for people to answer some questions, so i can do my homework.
Thank you for your advice , but i am sure any higher educated contributors can understand and answer a couple simple questions.
With an attitude like that you are unlikely to get any further data.

frankly you're not that important and get a grip. i thing you think way more about this than i am. Just though id be interesting to pay attention to how may kids were bullied out of school, maybe for asking silly questions.Its this how kid are treated right before they hang themselves. Humm makes me wonder if i already have my answer? Be proud if yourselves,