softy

hi everyone

i want the solution of this question before sunday

i will post the regression table here just help me in answering the questions

View attachment 6246

View attachment 6245

please help mee

question is here

10-year study conducted by the American Heart Association provided data on how age, blood pressure, and smoking relate to the risk of strokes. Assume that the following data are from a portion of this study. Risk is interpreted as the probability (times 100) that the patient will have a stroke over the next 10-year period. For the smoking variable, define a dummy variable with 1 indicating a smoker and 0 indicating a nonsmoker.

a) Develop an estimated regression equation that relates risk of a stroke to the person’s age, blood pressure, and whether the person is a smoker.
b) Is smoking a significant factor in the risk of a stroke? Explain. Use a 0 .05 level of significance
c) What is the probability of a stroke over the next 10 years for Art Speen, a 68-year-old smoker who has blood pressure of 175? What action might the physician recommend for this patient?

Last edited:
I'm new here, but it might be that this seems like a homework or assignment question for a 2nr/3rd year university statistics course, which is why no one is helping you. You've asked for the solution, but haven't provided any evidence that you've tried to do it yourself. I don't really know how this forum works, but on most math/science forums, showing effort/thought is important