Help requested with syntax for extracting specific phrase from string variable

Hello,

I have a comment variable from which I want to extract specific words/phrases and the date associated. In the comment variable, each time someone enters a comment, the comment the date and time is autopopulated with the comment. One comment box can have multiple dates and times with specific phrases and words. Is it possible to write a syntax to extract a specific phrase with a specific date and time?

For example:
Wed Jan 22 2020 16:17:06 GMT-0800 (Eastern Standard Time), LName, FName, calling patient. Thurs Jan 23 2020 16:49:51 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time), LName, FName, assigned. Fri Jan 24 2020 09:00:46 GMT-0800 (Eastern Standard Time), LName,First Name, Called client to confirm visit.

Is there a syntax that would extract the second date with the word "assigned". I want to extract "Thurs Jan 23 2020 16:49:51 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time), LName, FName, assigned."

Is it possible to extract the specific word with a specific number of characters before it, which will allow for extraction of the word or phrase and the date?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Rnc