Help with formulas (calculations) _ are from the rear of the EFA, CFA and SEM

topi

Dear Forum members .

I recently successfully finished whole process of SEM . From EFA, CFA and SEM ( with SPSS AMOS ) .successful :)

Now, fellow requires from me ( and I'm not statistics ) to write down every step of the calculation - formula .

I have a database :
We designed a questionnaire with five Sectors , Each One of Them related to one construct or group of constructs . To measure the level of Perceived Effectiveness of Relationships Between Air ( AIR_TA ) , rail ( RAIL_TA ) , bus ( BUS_TA ) and water ( WATER_TA ) carriers and travel agencies we used eleven Measures : exchange of forms and reports ( info1 ) ; exchange of information Forecasts on sales , sales and spare Capacities ( INFO2 ) ; informal team work ( COLL1 ) joint process development ( COLL2 ) joint planning for Anticipating and solving operational Problems ( COLL3 ) joint setting of goals ( COLL4 ) joint development and understanding of Responsibility ( COLL5 ) aligned Decisions on how to Improve cost efficiency ( COLL6 ) formal meeting ( CONS1 ), phone call ( CONS2 ) e -mail ( CONS3 ) We asked leaders of travel agencies to measure the level ( on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 Meaning ' zero' Cooperation 'and 5 Meaning ' total Cooperation ') of specific relations and Different Between Them transport providers .

How is it calculated value for EI_AIR i (i 1 ... 200 ) (External integration Ari carriers / Travel agency )

And so on.

Can anyone help with this. Of course, in the case of prem sent several inforamcij .

Otherwise, I read a variety of original no scientific articles but no one deals with it so ..... but this fellow wants to know in detail , and the whole system (from EFA, CFA by SEM ) and write the whole thing as a mathematical model ( formulas )

Thanks

Yours,

Darja