help with GLM repeated measures ANOVA in SPSS

Hi! I am new to posting on this board, however I have been lurking for awhile in the hopes of finding an answer to my question.

Here is data issue in a nutshell. I am examining whether the birth of a new infant affects the average affiliation rate between adult female and male monkeys. After all the data is worked out the table looks like this:

female before after
fl #### ###
rm #### ####
mv #### ####
ll ### ###
mx ### ###

In order to determine whether there is a significant difference in the average daily affiliation rate before and after the birth of an infant I have been running a repeated measures ANOVA in SPSS. I name my factore bfaf (to stand for before and after) and give it two levels. The two levels are then defined as the before and after column values. I am not getting a significant result in the output for within-subjects, but there is a signifcant result between-subjects. I'm not quite sure what this means, but I think it is that some of the females show a significant change and some don't. What is a post hoc test that I can run to determine which females are showing a significant change and which aren't? Am I setting up the test correctly or should the data be displayed in a different way?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!