Heteroskedasticity

I found heteroskedasticity in my data and I took the log for my dependent variable in SPSS. My independent variables are dummies).

To be sure I checked in SPSS again for heteroskedasticity using the Breusch-Pagan Test and the Koenker Test, this is not available in SPSS but I found a Syntax/Matrix.

The test showed p <.05 Implying I still have heteroskedasticity. I did some more research and found that I can run a regression with Adjusted Standard Errors. But SPSS doesn't have this option.

I found a syntax, but it doesn't seem to work (maybe because I have some categorical/dummy variables in my model?)

Any ideas on how to handle heteroscedasticity in SPSS? Maybe I can get access to STATA but that's a BIG maybe

Can you do us a favor and post some residual plots? Sometimes, you can have heteroscedasticity that's indicating you need a grouping variable or is caused by one. The former case warrants trying to ID that variable and including it.

I've attached screenshots :eek:
So sorry I forgot to ask if you can use some plotting symbols such as the categorical variables themselves. It kind of looks like the left half and the right half could be two separate groups and at the very least, it's helpful to know what those groups are. What is your dependent variable?

So sorry I forgot to ask if you can use some plotting symbols such as the categorical variables themselves. It kind of looks like the left half and the right half could be two separate groups and at the very least, it's helpful to know what those groups are. What is your dependent variable?
Can I send you a PM?

the first two images are with 4 independent dummy variables and some control variables (of which some also dummies) the 3rd and 4th image is with 6 independent dummy variables and the same control variables