Hey friends, is anyone know how to show Cronbach Alpha, Skewness, Kurtosis and Shapiro Wilk in the same table ?

webwxgetmsgimg.jpg

Hi, friends, as show in the table, does anyone know how to make this table and whether there is any analysis or ways that can show Cronbach alpha, skewness and kurtosis at that same as shown in the table? I know how to do the Cronbach Alpha and skewness separately ,but how can I put all the data in one single table as shown in my photo?

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
Just use Microsoft Word and do it by hand. If for some reason you have an insane amount of variables, just output all of your results into a file and use that to create a table. You may need to use a loop to feed all var names in and to merge some outputs on a common field. I would just do it be hand and not make any mistakes!

Just use Microsoft Word and do it by hand. If for some reason you have an insane amount of variables, just output all of your results into a file and use that to create a table. You may need to use a loop to feed all var names in and to merge some outputs on a common field. I would just do it be hand and not make any mistakes!
thanks for your explanation. I guess I can only do that manually then.