Hi from South Africa

Many greetings to everyone.

I have recently rediscovered my interest for statistics. The thought of taking a large amount of data and scrutinizing it with many questions to make sense of it all fascinates me. By no means do I think I have the skills to do that, the last time I studied statistics was in college. So my mathematics might be very rusty, actually very rusty. However, I am open to learning and relearning new and old material.

If there are any books to recommendation please do so. I would gladly have a discussion about stats in general.

Thank you for reading my post.

Best,
Gwhiz888

spunky

Doesn't actually exist
Thank you for dropping by! And welcome!

For book recommendations, what would you say is your math level (high school? 1st year college calculus?, etc.)? Or are you looking more for non-technical books written for a lay audience to "re-spark" the interest?

Thank you for dropping by! And welcome!

For book recommendations, what would you say is your math level (high school? 1st year college calculus?, etc.)? Or are you looking more for non-technical books written for a lay audience to "re-spark" the interest?
Thanks for the welcome.

I would say that my math level is more high school level, although I still have to recap on some concepts. A balance between non-technical book and a technical book would be ideal.