Hiring statisticians for a long-term trading project

Khun

Hi everyone

We are working on a stock and forex based trading algorithm. We are using statistical methods in our trading. We are already funded (but not live yet) so this is going to be a job from 1st day. We already have the idea. All of our team members will get a slice from the pie. This is a job "make happy, be happy!".

We are already invested so no need to look for an investor. What we need is great statisticians with desire and vision!

Please kindly contact me if you are interested in. I will not be able to explain everything but you will get the idea!

Bests,
Kaan H.

Dear Kaan, I would not go for a full-time job but I would be interested in potential collaborations on the project basis. If such a set-up might be useful at least at the early stages of your trading process, please feel free to check out my page and get in touch. Best.

Khun

Dear Kaan, I would not go for a full-time job but I would be interested in potential collaborations on the project basis. If such a set-up might be useful at least at the early stages of your trading process, please feel free to check out my page and get in touch. Best.
Hi

Thank you for your interest. Actually this is not a full-time job. Everyone can work from anywhere they are comfortable. The only required thing is we do is video-conference meetings.

I have checked your page and seems great! How would you like to get in touch?

I guess, it would be quickest if you could send me your e-mail address. For some reason, I was unable to send you private messages on this web-site. Getting the "oops" message.