How can we prove a text is written by a human beign?

A computer prints two papers,

on the first paper is written, "ASDDSF DFGDF ERSDKUF DFD RRVFDSDA"

on the second paper is written, "HOW ARE YOU HSHJFD SDF JGYJHNF LKJSFL"

One might say the first paper has some random letters which are generated by a computer randomly. But he might say the second paper is written by a human because "HOW ARE YOU" is not made of random letters...

But how we can describe it in mathematics? How we can prove that the second paper most probably is written by a human beign?

Mean Joe

TS Contributor
This made me think of an episode of The Simpsons, where the alien says "by an astonishing coincidence, our alien language is exactly identical to your human English language".

Although ASDDSF looks random to humans, what if HOW ARE YOU looks random to a computer, eh?

Maybe you could look at typical distributions of letters in human papers. Is Q always followed by U--assuming it's English?

This made me think of an episode of The Simpsons, where the alien says "by an astonishing coincidence, our alien language is exactly identical to your human English language".
This is the point of my question!

Suppose we received some signals from space but how we can prove that the signals are just randomly generated or sent by aliens?

Or consider this text, "DSABDT TDAB GLSC ABTGD"... Is this text randomly generated or is created by humans? I would say some one wrote this text because right after any A, there is a B and I think this pattern is not happened just by random.. But how we can describe this in mathematics?

Thank everyone for their replies....