How to calculate correction factor from two sets of numbers


Two sets of samples were centrifuges at two different revolutions/sec. I would like to calculate the correction factor for the values centrifuged at lower rev/sec. For example:

Column A @1000 rev/s Column B @1500 rev/s
10.1 8.2
25.3 22.4
13.3 12.5
15.5 14.4
10.1 9.5
9.3 9.0

An excel file with similar data is also attached.
Which statistical test would give me the correction factor and how I do perform it in excel (preferably).