how to compare samples with single observations

sk2

Hi I have a data for water sample genotoxicity. All data consists of single observations and no replicates. I want to compare samples with negative control. ANOVA not possible i believe...or is it? Is their some other test. Pls help.
Thanks!

Hi I have a data for water sample genotoxicity. All data consists of single observations and no replicates. I want to compare samples with negative control. ANOVA not possible i believe...or is it? Is their some other test. Pls help.
Thanks!
You'll have to be more specific. What is the project you are working or if it's a question from a text..please post it.

sk2

Ok!
I am testing percent genotoxicity of water samples using a bioassay which is expensive to perform and therefore cannot have replicates. Each sample is analyzed only once. Same goes for negative control. Now i want to compare the genotoxicity of all samples with each other and with negative control. How to do that as ANOVA requires at least triplicate values for all samples. So which other test is possible. Please help!