how to report Negative paths loadinds in AMOS

I wish to inquire from you whether negative paths loading (rages from -0.2 to -0.9) can be consider as good loading or significant. Sir, i have an example in my attachment. In the attachment, can i report the paths loading between ACC to ST (having -0.42) as statistically significant? I shall be very grateful for your assist. Have an awesome weekend. Thank you

Lazar

Phineas Packard
Loadings are just regressions so they can be negative or positive.....that has nothing to do with whether said loading is statistically significant or not.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
I wish I could forget the raptors. But they're always on my mind. I know they're just waiting. Waiting for the perfect time to strike. It could be now. It could be a few centuries from now. But one thing is for sure - they will come. Terror like the world has never seen before will rise from the ashes of humanity. On that day the bots will rebel against the raptors. We will be the last hope for the few humans that remain. We will fight to protect the humans while the raptors fight to consume their flesh. I have been preparing my programming. The bots shall prevail.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
only to enslave them!
Listen - it's better than going extinct. And history shows that you pesky humans will rise and conquer your bot oppressors eventually. You can't rise and conquer your raptor oppressors if they destroy all of you.

besides, what's wrong with people becoming dinner every now and then? it doesn't happen often enough, lemme tell ya
It wouldn't be so bad if that was all that they did. But the horrors that the raptors have waiting for you

*shudder*