How to write the model specification (GLMM)

Hello!
I performed a GLMM with my data and got my results. Now I would like, for publication purpose, to write my model specifications and my model results. Can anyone help me with that? I am not really comfortable with models..
thanks

Last edited:

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
GLMM = generalized linear mixed models? Start by first posting the code for the model and we can try to help you describe it.

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
Well the things to think about with GLIMM is which variables you are entering in as fixed effects and random effects as well if you used random intercepts. You can also report the distribution for the outcome, link function, and covariance structure used. Those are the key items. you could also have a cross-level interaction term, but mostly likely you did not use one of those or you would know it.

hello,
sorry for the delay.. Yes I performed GLMM with fixed and random factor (with also cross interaction), using a normal distribution and logit function. I got my result! The thing is I have now to write the specification of the model and i did not manage to find that on SPSS, find the script and specific equation... That is my issue, not the fact of performing GLMM. Thanks again for your help