Howdy

Hola!

I'm Agi/Ness, a socially awkward pink-haired buffoon. Just joined and posted a very confused splurge of words in the Psychology section.

I'm doing an MSc in my sparse free time at the moment and hysterically behind on, well, everything really. I work as a resource and data-traffic analyst for a finance company in Yorkshire (stranded Scottish lass) and am, somewhat stereotypically, a lover of copious amounts of tea. Except when the deadlines are done and I'll be a rum fan again (I know, I know, I'm Scottish and supposed to like whiskey). If I'm not tickling my brain with numbers, I'm reading trash fantasy books or procrastinating spectacularly with games. I would also like to get deeper into woodwork (merrr) and eventually build a guitar from scratch, along with an unnecessary number of failed sun-lamps or some other random project. Also always wanted to build my own house, but I reckon the only thing I could afford is a caravan plot, so really interested in the tiny house movement at the moment.

Anyway, I'm here for your help because I've decided to build a study with too many components and I'm a complete spoon.

Have an acceptable day.

hlsmith

Not a robit
Welcome aboard.

i also like the minimalist movement, but i dont think the family will sign on for it this late in the game. We look forward to your posts and contributions.