I don't know whether I'm doing ANOVA right!!

I want to find the significant difference between two groups (1 and 2). As my teacher said I should use anova. but i dont know whether i'm doing that right or not.
so these are the percentages:
the first 5 ones are group 1 and the rest are group 2.
I set these in data view:
Group- type: Numeric Width: 8 Decimals: 0 .... Measure: Nominal
Percentages- type: Numeric Width: 8 Decimals: 1 .... Measure: Scale

And I'm doing : Analyse >> Compare Means >> One way ANOVA
Dependent List: Percentage
Factor: Group

I'm not sure about options and Post Hoc
And the result of Sig. is : .875
I think it's a big number!!

I also Attached the Data file

Attachments

Miner

TS Contributor
It looks like you attached an SPSS file, which I cannot open. However, I can verify that you have the correct p-value. Since you only have two groups, you can cross check using a 2-sample t-test, which will give you the same results.

Post hoc testing is only required for 3 or more groups. ANOVA will only tell you whether the effect of group is significant. It cannot tell you which group(s) are different. The post hoc testing will tell you which group(s) are different.

It looks like you attached an SPSS file, which I cannot open. However, I can verify that you have the correct p-value. Since you only have two groups, you can cross check using a 2-sample t-test, which will give you the same results.

Post hoc testing is only required for 3 or more groups. ANOVA will only tell you whether the effect of group is significant. It cannot tell you which group(s) are different. The post hoc testing will tell you which group(s) are different.
Thank for your help! ♥