If two students were selected sequentially at random what is the probability that the first student does not want to become a chartered accountant and

B Com students at a university are split into two groups depending on whether they plan to become chartered accountants (CA) or not (Other). The table below indicates the breakdown of students according to career plan and gender.
female male.png
If two students were selected sequentially at random what is the probability that the first student does not want to become a chartered accountant and the second student wants to become a chartered accountant.

This is what I know for certain. that I must find the probability that (since they just said one student, not a specific gender that I must find the probability, conditional probability that either a male or female has given that they do not want to become a charted account and the probability that male or female given that they do. I know this is how I am supposed to go about it I just don't know how to put it mathematically. I know the event is independent does that mean I have to multiply the two different events