Matching the correct analysis tool with a specified objective?

Hi guys,

I'm new here but hoping someone with a bit more insight into how SPSS works and how to get the correct result! Due to lockdown its difficult to get the right support since classes were cut short. I'm writing a research project 'Understanding customer satisfaction and loyalty' towards a university cafe outlet. Here are my objective and what tools I suggested could work.

6.1 Determine whether customer satisfaction or loyalty are more significant in affecting financial performance
  • Determining the Average of Loyalty and Satisfaction responses, using Crosstabulation to analyse dispersion of data and Pearson correlation and Chi Square to determine if there is a relationship between the dependent variable and independent variables.
6.2 Identify factors that may influence customer satisfaction
  • This Objective can be met through comparing Loyalty and Satisfaction responses, comparing the data against other variables such as Quality, Emotion and Price or Social Aspects independently. Using Linear/Hierarchial multiple regression function will be used to reflect on potential outcomes. For example, through these tests it may determine product quality is most significant factor in Satisfaction.
6.3 Identify factors that may influence customer loyalty
  • This Objective can be met through comparing Customer Loyalty responses then compare the data against other variables such as Quality, Emotion and Price or Social Aspects as perceived value factors independently and responses that measure overall satisfaction, commitment and trust. Using Linear/Hierarchical multiple Regression to identify the relationship between the dependent variable and independent variables. For example, the most significant factor in influencing loyalty may be Price.
6.4 Examine the relationship between demographic factors and customer satisfaction
  • This Objective can be met through comparing gender or Year of Study to the average of Satisfaction. Using Cross tab will categorise Male/Female and Year of Study. This objective could be explored using Chi Square to determine the significance of the relationship between Gender and Satisfaction/Year of Study. Management could target a segment that are most underwhelmed by the experience.
6.5 Examine the relationship between demographic factors and customer loyalty
  • This Objective can be met through comparing gender or YoS to the average of Loyalty. Using Cross tab will categorise Male/Female and Year of Study. Therefore, using Chi Square to determine the significance of the relationship between Gender/Year of Study and Loyalty.
6.6 Examine the how important purchasing behaviour factors are to the Cafe's Experience
  • This Objective can be met through exploring the hierarchical relationship customers purchasing habits such as how much they spend, their menu, travel preferences and their frequency of visit against factors such as Quality, Price, Emotional and Social Aspects of their experience. A Pearson Correlation will reflect how relevant the data is to one another.
6.7 Identify customer sub-groups in relation to Cafe's competitors and how they differ
  • This Objective can be met through analysing the hierarchical campus eating options data and descriptive statistics such as Gender or Year of Study. Crosstab, Chi Square and hierarchical multiple regression can accurately summarise, for example, males frequently ranked Barlow’s as their favourite choice.
Would any of you guys informed opinion be able to tell me i'm heading in the right direction or suggest a change to my choices?

Thanks in advance!