[Minitab or Excel] - Course Section Statistical Significance

I need to determine which sections of a course are statistically significant for Success & Failure. There are 681 courses and 1971 sections. I haven't used Minitab in awhile. I'm much more familiar with Excel (but I hate analyzing statistics in Excel).

I have data with the following columns (see attached pic):
Division, Subject, Course, Section, 1st Faculty Name, Location, Counts of A, B, C, D, F, I, S, U, W, Success (A/B/C/S), Fail (D/F/U/W), Complete (A/B/C/D/S)

Anyway, what I've done so far is create a worksheet for each division. Then, found the n, mean and st dev for each course (using Minitab ANOVA) and copied & pasted these into their own worksheets by division. I used VLOOKUP to add these values to the above columns. Then, I used this formula =T.DIST.2T([@[Sum of Success]],[@[Course N]]-1) to find the probability. Then, used conditional formatting to highlight anything <= 0.05. Is this the most efficient way to do this? Am I even doing this right? I am new to higher education data. So, I keep second guessing myself on everything.

Thanks,
Michelle

For a middle-of-the-road package, try qimacros qimacros.com has a free trial and 180-day student. also has a $99 student price (over the usual $229) It uses Excel but has many more and better charts and graphs (also Anova/DOE, etc)