Mplus code for testing mediation, moderation, and moderated mediation type hypotheses

Re: Mplus code for testing mediation, moderation, and moderated mediation type hypoth

All 79 examples now up, with latent versions gradually being added

hlsmith

Not a robit
Re: Mplus code for testing mediation, moderation, and moderated mediation type hypoth

Is this your work? Seems like quite an effort.

Though too many words, I would like to see more path diagrams for quick perusal of options :)
Now can you do this for SAS as well?

Is this your work? Seems like quite an effort.

Though too many words, I would like to see more path diagrams for quick perusal of options :)
Now can you do this for SAS as well?
Yes, it's my work, with help from 3 accomplices :)

Each model page has a conceptual path diagram and a statistical one for that particular model. I'm not sure what extra path diagrams we could create for any specific model?

It won't happen for SAS cos' i) I don't think you can do path analysis type models in SAS yet and ii) I'm not a SAS expert. There is the PROCESS macro for SAS though, which, whilst not extendable to infinite possibilities in the way that Mplus is, covers the same 76 model configurations that you can do in using the PROCESS macro for SPSS. But Andrew Hayes' book provides adequate documentation for the macro...