Multiple regression with only dummy variables

Hello community, I am struggling with a multiple regression with only dummy variables. In particular, I want to test the relationship between the presence of a warranty (dummy), a 30% discount (dummy), a 70% discount (dummy) and a trial period (dummy) on perceived risk. The baseline a refurbished laptop with neither of the additional "features" mentioned above. Perceived risk was measured on a 7-point Likert scale and of 117 respondents the average risk (mean risk) is my dependent variable. However, all predictors are non-significant. Any advice on how to solve this is highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Marcin

Hello community, I am struggling with a multiple regression with only dummy variables. In particular, I want to test the relationship between the presence of a warranty (dummy), a 30% discount (dummy), a 70% discount (dummy) and a trial period (dummy) on perceived risk. The baseline a refurbished laptop with neither of the additional "features" mentioned above. Perceived risk was measured on a 7-point Likert scale and of 117 respondents the average risk (mean risk) is my dependent variable. However, all predictors are non-significant. Any advice on how to solve this is highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Marcin

Karabiner

TS Contributor
What exactely do you mean by "to solve this"? You built a model which was not be to
explain/predict risk perception (p=0.471). What else do you want to achieve?

With kind regards

Karabiner