newbie to stats.. multivariate cox regression plot

Im in my first year of epidemiology and am just learning the ropes, so bare with me.

I am trying to explain this graph but dont seem to be getting something pretty basic. If you look at the first graph, for coronary heart disease, the article states that only those that are Overweight with 0 metabolic abnormalities (HR: 1.30; 95% CI: 1.27 to 1.34) and those Obese with 0 metabolic abnormalities (HR: 1.49; 95% CI: 1.45 to 1.54) seem to be significant?

I am confused, but aren't values greater to 2 for Hazard ratio indicate that there is something there? What constitutes as significant for this? I get there are large confidence intervals but.. not sure? Basically what I'm asking is, in this plot, wouldn't everything greater than 1 indicate there is some kind of risk aka the treatment/intervention is working?

What makes significance, I guess is what I am asking. Is there an associated p value we just dont know about?

thanks

Sorry I'm new to the site and cant seem to post pics.. hope the question still kinda makes sense